- Looking for an Executive Chef for a gorgeous and luxurious 5* Boutique Hotel in Sandton.
- You MUST HAVE previous 5* Boutique Hotel experience, as this luxury hotel only wants the best of the best to join our team.
- We are looking for someone who has a passion for food and enjoys creating 5* dishes for local and international guests.
- You will need to be creative and be able to think on your feet when in the kitchen.
- You will need to be a great team leader and develop your team in a way that allows them to grow in confidence and ability in the kitchen.
- You will also be required to maintain and implement hygiene standards and to take control of stock takes and staff training.
- NON-NEGOTIABLE: Must have managed kitchen staff of at least 15 people
- Chef Qualification (Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position in a 5* environment.
- Experience in menu planning, stock taking and ordering for a 5* establishment.
- Experience in successful staff training and mentoring.
- Ability to run shifts with kitchen brigade reporting in, and deliver a consistent high quality of work.
- Fully computer literate in Office Suite.
- Excellent self-motivation and initiative.
- Ability to work harmoniously with management and staff of all levels.
- Ability to be resourceful, creative and work well under pressure and unsupervised.
- Minimum 3 contactable references.
PLEASE SEND CV , FOOD PORTFOLIO AND PHOTO GRAPH OF YOUR SELF
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com